Colgate’s Classica III is a lightweight, dual-firmness foam crib mattress engineered for both infant support and toddler comfort. The 5.5” of CertiPUR-US® certified foam is hypoallergenic and engineered to provide both the firmness infants need for proper development and the comfort toddlers crave. This is all wrapped snugly inside a triple layered reinforced, waterproof, and tear-resistant cover that is easy to clean for mom and dad. The Classica III is designed to last throughout the infant and toddler years, with strong cloth seams to ensure mattress durability and multiple eyelets to ensure mattress freshness. The lightweight, square corner design fits snugly in all standard-size American cribs and toddler beds. Like all Colgate mattresses, the Colgate Classica III is GREENGUARD ® Gold certified, CertiPUR-US ® certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your Classica III is proudly handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated business dedicated to baby’s safety since 1955.
- Dual-firmness foam mattress engineered for infant support and toddler comfort
- 5.5” thick, high-quality foam
- Increased airflow with multiple side vents
- Triple-layered reinforced, waterproof and tear-resistant cover
- Naturally fire retardant flammability barrier
- Square corners for a snug fit
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe for no harmful emissions
- Hypoallergenic & phthalate free
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Made in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated company since 1955