The winner of the iParenting Media Award, the lightweight Eco Classica I is nationally-recognized for its safety, quality, and use of sustainable component materials. The Eco Classica I is made with 5” thick foam that has a higher density and greater firmness than nearly all crib mattresses on the market. This eco-friendlier foam made with sustainable plant oils is hypoallergenic and CertiPUR-US® certified for quality. The Eco Classica I is covered by a soft, waterproof-backed damask cloth cover that ensures your baby’s skin stays closest to cloth while your mattress stays dry. Like all Colgate mattresses, the Eco Classica I is GREENGUARD® Gold certified, CertiPUR-US® certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your Eco Classica I is proudly handcrafted by Colgate Mattress, the Crib Mattress Specialist®, a family-owned and operated business. Keeping dreams safe since 1955.
- Winner of an iParenting Media
- Made of higher quality, firmer and denser foam made with sustainable plant oils
- Waterproof, tear-resistant, and stain-resistant damask cloth cover
- Square cornered, for a snug fit in crib and tighter fitting sheet
- Strong cloth binding seams
- Naturally fire resistant barrier
- Square corners, inverted seam design for snug fit in the crib
- Hypoallergenic & phthalate free
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe for no harmful emissions
- Handcrafted by Colgate Mattress, The Crib Mattress Specialist®, family-owned, and operated company since 1955.