Sleep soundly knowing your littlest one is resting on the EverTrue™ Elite: a crib mattress made with open cell, pressure reduction, viscoelastic memory foam for your baby’s comfort and safety. The unique pressure relief technology continuously adapts to each baby’s position, providing natural air flow, instant pressure point relief, and continuous support where your child needs it most. This lightweight, 6″ thick, dual firmness eco-friendlier foam crib mattress also features our exclusive SecureCore Technology™, which is engineered to enhance air circulation. A breathable honeycomb mesh fabric spacer is air permeable to provide superior core mattress ventilation. The Elite utilizes a plant oil-infused eco foam that is CertiPUR-US® certified safe. All of these features are wrapped into a Softtouch Caress medical grade cover, which is soft, hypoallergenic, waterproof and tear resistant. Parents will appreciate the mattress’ square corner and inverted seam design, which fits snugly in all standard size American cribs and toddler beds. Like all Colgate mattresses, the EverTrue™ Elite is GREENGUARD ® Gold certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your EverTrue™ Elite is proudly handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®, a family-owned and operated business dedicated to baby’s safety since 1955.
- SecureCore Technology™ – engineered to enhance air circulation
- Dual firmness design is ideal for both infants and toddlers
- Celliant® cover- world’s first biologically responsive stretch knit fabric
- Eco-friendlier foam using plant oils
- Viscoelastic memory foam
- Ultrasonically-welded inverted seams
- Bed bug and dust mite proof
- Lead /Phthalates Free
- Naturally Fire Resistant
- Hypoallergenic, waterproof, stain and odor resistant
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Handcrafted in USA by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®, family-owned, and operated company since 1955