Nominated as a finalist for the “Healthiest Crib Mattress” in the Cribsie Awards, the Natural I uses absolutely no metals and plastics in its innovative design. Instead, this 5” thick crib mattress features natural and renewable component materials, coir fiber made from coconut shell husks, bonding from an all-natural latex, and natural cotton cushioning layers. These unique components are wrapped inside a ulta-soft, certified organic cotton cover. Along with being ecologically-friendlier, the cover is tear-resistant and hypoallergenic. Like all Colgate mattresses, the Natural I is GREENGUARD ® Gold certified, CertiPUR-US ® certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your Natural I is proudly handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®, a family-owned and operated business dedicated to baby’s safety since 1955.
- Healthiest Crib Mattress Finalist in 2016 Cribsie Awards
- All-natural materials (no metal or plastic)
- Square cornered inverted seam design for snug fit
- With certified organic cotton cloth cover, tear-resistant and hypoallergenic
- Components include coir fiber from coconut shell husks and renewing cotton batting cushioning
- Chemical Free flammability barrier
- GREENGUARD® Gold safe, for no harmful emissions
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Handcrafted in USA by Colgate, The Crib Mattress Specialist®, family-owned, and operated company since 1955