The Colgate Visco Classica is a high-quality, lightweight foam crib mattress, providing babies with the firmness needed for proper development and toddlers with the comfort their growing bodies will prefer. This dual-firmness mattress is packed with both firm orthopedic foam (infant side), the same that is used in our award-winning Classica I mattress, and viscoelastic memory foam (toddler side). This lightweight, 6” thick foam is wrapped inside a Colgate-exclusive custom cover, which features five-ply vinyl on the infant side and damask cloth with waterproof backing on the toddler side. The Visco Classica is designed to last throughout the infant and toddler years, with cloth binding for mattress durability and a double row of eyelets for mattress freshness. The lightweight, square corner design fits snugly in all standard-size American cribs and toddler beds. Like all Colgate mattresses, the Colgate Visco Classica is GREENGUARD ® Gold certified, CertiPUR-US ® certified, CPSIA compliant, and compliant with all federal and state flammability requirements – without the use of fire retardant chemicals. Your Visco Classica is proudly handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated business dedicated to baby’s safety since 1955.
- Dual-firmness foam mattress engineered for infant support and toddler comfort
- Toddler side features pressure reduction, Visco elastic memory foam
- Infant side features extra firm, award-winning Classica I foam
- Exclusive Colgate cover, with five-ply vinyl on the infant side and damask cloth with waterproof backing on the toddler side
- Naturally fire retardant flammability barrier
- Square corners for a snug fit
- Increased air flow with multiple side eyelet venting
- GREENGUARD® Gold and CertiPUR-US® certified safe for no harmful emissions
- Hypoallergenic & phthalate free
- Fits all standard size American cribs and toddler beds.
- Handcrafted in the USA by Colgate, the Crib Mattress Specialist ®, a family-owned and operated company since 1955